Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Boots Cuts: Our Beat Boxing Battle

I was introduced to The Electric Company this week. [informed by Drue that this is a poor person show because it's on basic cable] On the show, they were teaching kids how to beat box! [being black is now mainstream] They broke it up into two parts first you say Boots for the bass drum followed by Cuts for the hi-hat. Remember to put alot of emphasis on the "B" in boots and the "S" at the end of boots and the end of cuts. Well we've taken this information to heart cause we've been beat boxing all day! Beat boxed all the way to Atlanta this past weekend.

Update on the wedding: We have two months until the wedding and I've still got alot to do. While I've got alot of planning to do. I am please to announce that one of my friend will be just as stressed as I am planning her wedding because she will be getting married less than a month after me. Cassandra Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment